Cut Flowers Growing
Flower growers are found in many countries around the world. You can find cut flower growers who are focused in the local market and others are exporters.
Although all cut flower growers rely on annuals for the bulk of their crops, most of them grow biennials, perennials, and bulbs.
Flowers growers sell their fresh cut flowers to owners of street vendors, kiosks, and supermarkets. To Florists worldwide who provide millions of deliveries of artistically designed floral arrangements to clientele for all occasions and holidays.
Most popularly, through Websites customers are able to order their flowers online from brochures provided from individuals Florists
Flower Growing characteristics
The successful cultivation of cut flowers requires the following elements:
- Good physical conditions: high light intensity, abundant water, clean soil, and good climate.
- Appropriate seeds and planting material.
- Investment and working capital.
- Productive staff.
- Expertise in flowers cultivation.
- Good management and organization.
- Pesticides and other chemicals.
- Energy for heating.
- A high level of quality consciousness all along the production and post-harvesting chain.
Top 10 Reasons to choose the right floriculture consultant
- A very knowledgeable and experienced consultant who can offer a wide range of consultancy in this industry often leads a good floriculture meeting. I am highly talented professional who is well aware of advanced methodology and latest process techniques.
- As a producer you will be shown how to become a successful and effective exporter.
- It is very important to know what the sources of the best plant material are in order to get the healthiest crop with the best yield.
- As a professional grower, it is highly recommended to know the prominent breeders who can assist you with the most advanced varieties.
- Quality. Only top-quality flowers are traded internationally because of the increasing quality-consciousness of the customers. As a professional consultant you will be trained how to acquire this top-quality.
- You will be enable to quickly detect changes in consumer demand, and more importantly, to experiment with new varieties of cut flowers or cut foliage.
- You will be shown how to reduce significantly your labor costs.
- You will be taught how to increase your own expertise as well as of your staff by getting the right training in the field.
- Floriculture Consultancy 4U can offer an 8-day course for new growers as well as for experienced growers wishing to upgrade their knowledge. The course is based on the principle of: "DOs AND DON'Ts in Floriculture".
- A determined grower will see in a relatively short time that his firm’s income has been increased.
“A goal without a plan is just a wish”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (French writer, 1900 - 1944)
Need professional floriculture or flowers growing consultancy? Do not hesitate to contact us